How Technology will Transform Wholesale Distribution – A Webinar Series from NAW
Distributors will find the information they need to formulate new strategies to help their companies thrive through this era of technology transformation.
“How Technology Will Transform Wholesale Distribution” is a seven-part series published by the National Association of Wholesaler-Distributors (NAW). The series includes seven free research reports and seven free webinars that are driven by comprehensive research conducted among wholesaler-distributors, manufacturers and end users. The series is written by Ian Heller and Jonathan Bein of Distribution Strategy Group, two leaders in the industry who have more than 60 years’ experience and expertise combined to solve distribution’s toughest challenges.
Each month NAW is posting one research report and hosting one matching webinar. Past reports and webinar episodes in the series, which began in July, are available to access on demand. Distributors will find the information they need to formulate new strategies to help their companies thrive through this era of technology transformation.
The next webinar in this series will be held on November 17, 2:00 p.m. ET, and is titled: “New Technology Frontiers for Distributors: Sizing Up Marketplaces and Becoming Digital Companies.” Registration is available online.
The seven research reports and corresponding webinars in this series cover these topics:
- JULY: The Coming Storm of Converging Technologies
- AUGUST: Distributors’ Views on Technology Disruption and How to Respond
- SEPTEMBER: How Distributor Customers Will Use Technologies From Their Suppliers and Who Is Winning
- OCTOBER: Distributor Suppliers Speak Out on Disruption, New Channels and Who Will Win
- NOVEMBER: New Technology Frontiers for Distributors: Sizing Up Marketplaces and Becoming Digital Companies
- DECEMBER: Value-Added Services as a Survival Strategy: Real Value Isn’t Free
- JANUARY: Managing Strategic Change During Disruption: Get Leaner, Smarter, Faster and Stronger
To learn more about the National Association of Wholesaler-Distributors, visit naw.org.